Restoration work on Horloge Charvet
The « Horloge Charvet », named after its designer, called "Horloge aux Guignols" built in 1864, it is located rue de la Poulaillerie, acquired by the City of Lyon in 2012. A restoration project of the Horloge aux Guignols, began in mid-June. It will then be hung on the façade of the Hôtel de Gadagne, a more relevant location as it houses the Museum of the History and the Museum of the marionnette arts of the City of Lyon. The original wooden frame having disappeared, a new frame is created as a jeweler's window display, a case finely treated for precious objects such as jacquemarts and their mechanisms, emblem of Lyon's heritage.